Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Beautiful

I thoroughly enjoyed this and found it to be most humorous. Thank you, good sir, for another contribution to my favorites list.

:D!

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Very good

Good quality animation, voice acting, and story. I especially liked the color choices and how they accented the art style.

;D.

When saying "You are"... When saying "You are"...

I agree

Your absolutely right, this is one of my biggest pet peeves. Its really annoying when people confuse contractions and possesive pronouns. Their not that difficult!

Surviving Stoneland Surviving Stoneland

Pretty good

I could procrastinate for hours if it weren't for that "Go" button. Even if you could use 'Enter' or 'Spacebar' instead of clicking it, it would be better, because then you could use your left hand to start and your right to move. Or make AWSD the motion keys.

sticky49r responds:

Ahh the evil GO button. Of course I'll take it out, I didn't notice it would be such a pain because I use a laptop. With no mouse.

Fuck You Internet Fuck You Internet

Missingno?

Most of those I've either seen or heard of before. But MISSINGNO? I thought that Pokemon had already used up it's rule 34, but boy was I wrong. Too slow though, so it gets a 9.

~wind tunnel~ ~wind tunnel~

Pretty Good

It's good, but the synth needs to be less fuzzy. I don't know if it's the frequency offset, or just whatever shape you're using, but it needs toned down: it sounds too windy, even for a tornado. Try giving the bass a bit more in the mix: Sonic music has to be freaking metal-look at live 'n learn.

darkmelee responds:

lol, made in a super-hurry (still no sleep, lolz).

i'll be adjusting the thing here maybe tomorrow to soften out some things, but i'll probably just change some of the synths out for more clarity.

What a Marvelous Cod What a Marvelous Cod

Cod?

POLLOCK R BETTER!

Are Those Beans Home Grown? Are Those Beans Home Grown?

Decent

You're losing your touch. It just isn't smooth.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

When's the last time you felt a smooth green bean?