Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Beautiful

I thoroughly enjoyed this and found it to be most humorous. Thank you, good sir, for another contribution to my favorites list.

:D!

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Very good

Good quality animation, voice acting, and story. I especially liked the color choices and how they accented the art style.

;D.

When saying "You are"... When saying "You are"...

I agree

Your absolutely right, this is one of my biggest pet peeves. Its really annoying when people confuse contractions and possesive pronouns. Their not that difficult!

Leroy's Magical Pumpkin Leroy's Magical Pumpkin

Wow

That was a very...strange piece. But refreshing. I especially liked the end scene- did you use the background from the flash "Tropic Thunder" on purpose?

StillBeatingPictures responds:

thanks.

as for the background, i cant say I've ever seen that flash, i just typed "beach" into a google image search.

thanks for the review.

A Tribute to Isaac Hayes A Tribute to Isaac Hayes

Meh...

You can't tell that it's supposed to be a picture of chef. It flashes too quickly.

Naruto N Halo Are So Cool Naruto N Halo Are So Cool

When I saw it...

I chuckled at the Naruto one, and the Halo 3 one was pretty good, too. When I saw the last one, I just lost.

Universal Studios Florida Universal Studios Florida

Pretty good

But it needs something *cough*<==3*cough*

Links Quest 2 Links Quest 2

oh lawd

I saw the first one, and thought "well, that's decent enough". This alone owuld get the same, but the fact that there are two just makes the awesome grow exponentially.

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

Wow

One of the most awesome techno songs I've heard in a long time. Good jorb.

An Easter Massacre 2 An Easter Massacre 2

Meh...

Replay button doesn't work. The easter eggs are annoying to find, and annoying to find out what they do.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Just fixed the button, and removed the eggs until I get around to figuring out what the Internet is doing with them.